Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm a pig, literally and figuatively

Literally in the sense of Chinese astrology

Figuratively is to describe what I did tonight. In honor of the 49er vs. Giants game, I made homemade pizza with dough and sauce from Trader Joe's, had a beer, and finished off my meal with chocolate chip cookie... dough and milk for dessert.

Just as I'm doing good on my diet & exercise plan, 49er had to go and lose the super bowl dream and cause me to eat the yummy spoonsful of cookie dough in depression.

I was so proud that I ran 4 mile last Wednesday (a personal achievement), I felt lighter, fitter, and just to bring myself back to what I'm used to, I downed a pizza, beer and cookie dough. Good job to me!

I have a new goal now. The goal is to look hot in a bikini and show off my body at my friend P's bachelorette party in Vegas this June. That gives me 5 months... I can do it...

Oh, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! No, I am NOT having a dragon baby so stop asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment